How to join the CPI-IPFF network of service providers?
Role of Service Providers
Selected grant awardees in the IPFF program can select from the network of service providers empanelled with CPI-IPFF, the list of which is attached here. The service providers include, inter alia, engineering consultancy firms, management consultancy firms, financial advisory firms, market research agencies, legal firms and monitoring and verification agencies, which provide the required support to the shortlisted applicants among businesses and developers, against receipt of grants. IPFF invites other experienced service providers to become empanelled.
The process of the selection of service providers is as follows:
Service providers submit applications and CPI as the Programme Manager selects eligible service provider to join the IPFF network.
PURE awardees engage the network of service providers to provide relevant support.
Service providers receive the grants from IPFF upon successful delivery of services according to pre-determined milestones.
Examples of Eligible Services
Eligible services include but are not limited to:
- Financial advisory services
- Market assessment studies including sizing and demand estimation.
- Techno-economic feasibility studies (resource estimation, technology assessment etc.)
- Product development and testing
- Third party monitoring and verification, stakeholder surveys
- Legal costs for legal structuring such as preparation of documentation relating to permitting, engineering, procurement & construction, operations & maintenance, debt financing, shareholder agreements, etc
- Environmental and social impact assessments
Eligibility criteria for the application of empanelment
Demonstrated experience of at least three years in providing the concerned services
The service provider should not be blacklisted by any government or public sector agency in India
The service provider should not have any conflict of interest with the beneficiary businesses and developers of the IPFF facility
How to Apply
- Click on the link below to fill in the form with your contact information
- The application will be emailed to you after you complete the form
- Send the completed application form with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org